2009年9月5日土曜日

MIKA interviews Mika

Hello! I've never written about myself in my blog, so this time I'm writing self introduction in a form of Q & A. (1~20)

(1Q: Could you introduce yourself a little?) 
Hi, I'm Japanese who is living in Tokyo. I'm English learner for two years and I'm working. I'm an only child. I have brown hairs and I'm wearing glasses. My favorite color is blue. I'm a SNS user of Facebook, mixi, and smart.fm.


(2Q: How would you describe your personality?)  
Basically, I'm an optimistic person, but I'm pessimistic about love (laugh). I'm curious, active, and I love my family.

(3Q: Do you have any hobbies?)  
Yes, I have many hobbies. Please refer to my profile page for details. I'm into taking photos now.

(4Q: Do you have any favorite motto?)  
Yes, my motto is "courage, perseverance, speed, action" and "Yes, I can".

(5Q: What's your childhood dream?)  
I wanted to be a movie director, or a movie critic, or a music producer, or I wanted to become a president of a company.

(6Q: What's your strength?)  
I have many qualifications. These are about computer systems, web design, Microsoft Office, color coordinate, and accounting.

(7Q: What do you usually do on your day off?)  
I usually meet my friends and chat with them at cafe, but I sometimes try to spend all day doing nothing to relax.

(8Q: Where is your most favorite place in Tokyo?)  
It's Shinjuku. Shinjuku is very crowded but I can feel Asia. It's a very attractive place for me.

(9Q: Could you recommend some cafe in Tokyo?)  
Sure. One is "Afternoon tea" in Shinjuku, near Shinjuku station south exit. You'll be relax and enjoy cute sweets at the cafe, which has been coordinated around very nice simple interior.


Another cafe is "Shiseido Parlour Salon de Cafe" in Ginza. It's a really nice cafe, expensive though. Its building and interior has been coordinated around red color and the cafe has a sense of high quality. You'll enjoy its atmosphere.


(10Q: If the world came to an end tomorrow, what would you want to do?)
I would spend time as usual...haha. I'd like to be with my family till the end.

(11Q: Then, what would you want to eat as a "last supper"? It's a very Japanese question though.)
I want to eat miso soup which my mother makes.

(12Q: What is the hot news with you?)
I'm into "eyelashes extension" and "nail art". Eyelashes extension is a kind of false eyelashes.

(13Q: Where do you want to go on a trip the best?)
I'd like to go Ishigaki island very much!!

(14Q: Who do you want go with?)
It's secret. (laugh)

(15Q: What is the purpose of this blog?)
This blog is to tell you about my daily life in Tokyo. It's a 'sub-blog' of "TOKYO-POP". "TOKYO-POP" is to tell you about pop culture in Tokyo. Most of contents are about music or movie now, but I'd like to write about many things, for example, fashion...etc..., in the future. I'm writing these blog to improve my English writing skill.

(16Q: Why don't you publish a photo of your face on your page?)
Because I'm using my real name. I don't want my coworkers to ever know that I'm writing this blog.(laugh)

(17Q: Are you an anime geek?)
To be exact, No. Of course I like animation very much but I'm interested in its theme songs and soundtracks rather than the animation itself. I just, I love creative things, for example, music artist's promotion video or animation's opening and ending credit. Fusion of music and image is the most creative things for me.

(18Q: How do you study English?)
I study on web site "smart.fm", and sometimes chat with my Japanese friends in English. At first, I learned at language school though. If you want to study Japanese, I recommend you to study on "smart.fm". It's a free site.

(19Q: What are your planning to do for the future?)
I'm starting online business and I’m planning to take part in an activity of solving environmental problem.

(20Q: The last question I'd like to ask you is what do you want to do right now?)
I want to have a head massage!

(Final word)
Thank you for reading! Is my English accurate...? I'm writing in English and Japanese but Japanese is colloquial style, so sometimes these are broken Japanese.



(1Q: 少し自己紹介お願いします。)
こんにちは。私は東京に住んでいる日本人です。2年間英語を学んでいる社会人です。私は一人っ子。髪の毛の色は茶色で眼鏡をかけています。好きな色は青色。Facebookmixismart.fmSNSユーザーです。

2Q: あなたはどんな性格?)
基本的に楽観主義者ですが、恋愛には悲観的かな(笑)。好奇心旺盛で活発、家族が大好きです。

3Q: 何か趣味はある?)
はい、多趣味なんです。詳しくはプロフィールのページを参照してください。最近は写真にハマってます。

4Q:あなたのモットーは?)
ええ、私のモットーは”勇気、忍耐、スピード、行動”、そして”成せばなる”。

5Q:子供の頃の夢は?)
映画監督か映画評論家か音楽プロデューサー、もしくは社長。

6Q:あなたの強みは?)
資格をたくさんもっていることかな。コンピューターシステム、ウェブデザイン、マイクロソフトオフィス、カラーコーディネート、あと会計に関する資格など。

7Q: 休みの日は何してる?)
いつもは友達とカフェでおしゃべり。でも時々はリラックスするために何もしないようにしてる。

8Q: 東京でお気に入りの場所は?)
新宿です。新宿はすごく混んでるけど、アジアだって感じがする。私にとってはとても魅力的な所です。

9Q: 東京でお勧めのカフェを教えてください。)
もちろん。ひとつは新宿駅近くにあるアフタヌーンティー。素敵なシンプルなインテリアのカフェで、きっとリラックスしてかわいいスイーツを楽しめるよ。もうひとつは銀座にある資生堂パーラー サロンドカフェ。高いけど素敵なカフェ。建物とインテリアが赤でコーディネートされていて、高級感がある。きっとその雰囲気を楽しめるよ。

10Q: もし明日世界が終わるとしたら、どうする?)
いつもと同じに過ごすと思う(笑)。最後まで家族といたいな。

11Q: そのとき、最後の晩餐として何が食べたい?日本的な質問だけど。)
母親の作る味噌汁。

12Q: あなたの周りで最近流行っているものは?)
まつ毛エクステとネイルアートにハマってます。まつ毛エクステはつけまつ毛みたいなものかな。

13Q: 一番旅行に行きたい場所は?)
石垣島にとっても行きたい!!

14Q: 誰と行きたい?)
秘密(笑)。

15Q: このブログの目的は?)
ここでは東京での日々を書いています。”TOKYO-POP”のサブ・ブログです。”TOKYO-POP”では東京のポップカルチャーについて書いています。今のところ、ほとんどの内容は音楽や映画についてだけど、将来的にはもっといろんなことについて、例えば、ファッションの事とかも書きたいと思ってます。どちらも英語のライティングスキルを上げるために書いてます。

16Q: なぜ自分の顔写真を載せないの?)
なぜなら本名で書いてるから。会社の人に知られたくない(笑)。

17Q: あなたはアニメオタク?)
正確には、いいえ。もちろん私はアニメが大好きだけど、アニメ自体よりもそのテーマソングやサウンドトラックに興味があります。私はただ、創造的なこと、例えばミュージシャンのプロモーションビデオやアニメのオープニングやエンディングが大好き。音楽と映像の融合は私にとっては一番創造的なことなんです。

18Q: どうやって英語を勉強してる?)
"smart.fm"というサイトで勉強してるのと、時々日本の友達と英語でしゃべってます。最初は語学学校で学んだけど。もし日本語を勉強したいなら、"smart.fm"をお勧めします。無料のサイトだから。

19Q: 将来について何か計画はある?)
オンラインビジネスを始めます。あと環境問題を解決する活動に参加しようと思います。

20Q: 最後の質問です。今、何がしたい?)
ヘッドマッサージをしてもらいたい!

(最後に一言)
読んでくれてありがとう!私の英語は正確かしら?私は英語と日本語で書いてるけど、日本語は口語なので、時々正しくありません。

4 件のコメント:

  1. Interesting interview.. I'll give the same answer for Shinjuku, but never been to 'Afternoon Tea' tho.. so I should visit that cafe when I visit Tokyo again then. It's been my dream to visit Sapporo and Okinawa especially Ishigaki so that's considered as same answer? :)
    Your English is perfect! Just didn't really get what you mean with 'brown hears'? or I think it's just a typo, right?

    Cheers.....

    返信削除
  2. Hi Rashai,
    Thank you for leaving your comment!
    Yes, you're right, I made a typing error. I meant 'brown hair' but I wrote 'brown hear'!(laugh) I've been to Ishigaki island about 5years ago. It's a very very beautiful place!! so I want to go there again.

    返信削除
  3. Hi Mika, I study on smart too.
    You have very interesting blog(s)!
    I like too anime music, because when I listen to it, it's not just a song but I remember the anime too :)

    返信削除
  4. Nice to meet you, pegasus!
    Thank you for your comment!!
    You like anime song too? Great!
    I want to find more interesting anime and write about its song in my blog in the future.(^^)

    返信削除